Thursday, November 1, 2012

ON Halloween:100 color Eyeshadow


100 color eyeshadow palette.
Hi ,prettys!
How is your Halloween day?


How is everything going on ?I am fashion icon Lucy ,such long time no see from I went on holiday.
How is your Halloween day?I believe you must have gone through a happy Halloween Day!
Today I would like to introduce you all a kind of 100 color eyeshadow palette.
On Halloween day,I went to a use the 100 color eyeshadow palette,it is so gorgeous,and makes the perfect result for me,I hope you all love it,the 100 color eyeshadow palette.
We have 100 color of the eyeshadow.
Such gorgeous 100 color eyeshadow palette ,they are very pretty,if your skin are light,I suggest you to choose the bright color,like:pink,green.


color :pink


Such pretty 100 color eyeshadow palette,did you love it,my friends?
written by colorfulonline,http://www.colorfulonline.com/index.php
 See you soon,have nice day!

3 comments: